Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. dygaar

2022 Aisin Failure Tracking Sheet

Finally picked up my truck Friday 5/12. I talked to Ram Customer Care and they said the truck was done on 5/9. Looks like transmission was build 9/22. It survived the 600 mile drive home. We'll see what happens next.
  2. dygaar

I don't have any other good news to report. I've called and emailed Ram Cares a number of times with nothing other than we'll expediate the parts. I plan on hitting them up again on Monday but they said the next update from them would be 4/13. They did say my parts should be at the dealer...
  3. dygaar

I bought mine off the lot so no order date. It's currently 600 miles from me but I did text the dealer to see if they can grab the transmission serial number for me. If I get it I'll let you know.
  4. dygaar

If you want to add me to the growing list. My truck went down last weekend and I'm waiting for parts. According to the dealership, they are on national backorder and my vehicle is #361 on the list. Build Date 10/2022 Delivery/Aquistion Date 12/2022 Mileage at failure 6447 Failed while...
  5. dygaar

Key Left Vehicle Feature (Three Horn Chirp)

I hate them. I don't need to know or let everyone know that I left the truck while it's running.