Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. C

Gasser fuel economy

LoL. Buc-ee's...... I see 2500s, 3500s, 250s, and 350s everywhere here in San Antonio as well. Since I've had my ecodiesel, I've gotten partial to diesel. Especially after the facebook generated gas panick that occured a couple of years ago. It created a shortage of gasoline that was felt...
  2. C

Gasser fuel economy

Interesting perspective. I never thought about that being in Texas and seeing the large number of 2500 vehicles on the road. I had looked a licensing requirements. Class C limits a driver to operate a vehicle not to exceed 26,000 lbs. any higher and a Class A or a temporary permit would be...
  3. C

Gasser fuel economy

Double the interval for the 6.4....... wow, I didn't know that. I guess it is a wash if that's the case. I have only my Lonestar ecodiesel to use as comparison. No issues with it in 78k miles. However, others have complained of issues. Not to mention the lawsuits coming up...... I will...
  4. C

Gasser fuel economy

Yeah. Quick update. They don't have a 2019 2500 6.4 in stock but can get one in. There downside, at least for me..... They cannot offer the same incentives that they offer on the 2018s in their lot. The difference in price between a 2019 Laramie 6.4 gas vs a 2018 Laramie 6.7 diesel is...
  5. C

Gasser fuel economy

Orlando bull, It's a 28ft MPG at 7200 lbs. Of course that's empty. Once loaded up it gets near 8000 (7800). Then of course I put additional items in the bed of the truck. Bikes, dog, etc. My Ecodiesl is rated at 8700 which means I'm always close on weight limits (I also have a WDH which...
  6. C

Gasser fuel economy

Just logged in for the first time looking for some feedback. Thanks for all the comments and discussion. I currently have a 1500 Ecodiesel and tow a 28ft MPG trailer. A bit close to max (~500 lbs) and it doesn't feel good in arid areas with 10+ mph winds. Went and test drove a 2018 2500...