Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. T

2021 2500 PW axle lock light question.

In my 2021 2500 manual page 187 and other pages the axle lock selector picture is not like my actual axle selector. I have read on this forum that the axle unlock light on the selector that is showing in my manual is only a light and not a button. My actual axle unlock is a pushable button and a...
  2. T

Warn Winch synthetic rope damage?

Hello all! I am a first time Ram owner. I had my truck in my shop this week and decided to get under the truck because I saw a small oil drop on the floor. Appears the oil is from a dealer technician that just did not clean up well from a service. After cleaning up all the oil left behind I...
  3. T

Rambox and tailgate locks

Has anyone found a way to keep the Ram boxes locked for the reasons the OP stated other than what has been mentioned already?
  4. T

First Ram. 2021 2500 75th Anniversary Model in N.GA

Thanks for all the feedback. I have still not had my dash issue resolved. Tuesday I contacted the selling dealer to ask if they could track or tell me where the dash is. I was told by the GM of the selling dealer that my local dealer has to request my new dash from them before the new dash can...
  5. T

Finally received truck this week, but dash issue was not resolved at selling dealer due to not being able to get the replacement dash anytime soon. Selling dealer was finally told that the part is on back order and not due in til sometime the first of December with no exact date given. Selling...
  6. T

Being trailered to me Saturday. Found the truck online at a dealer in Springfield, GA. The truck had just arrived on Saturday. Drove down early Monday to see the truck and made the deal. Once at the dealer early Monday morning they immediately notified me that when the truck was inspected the...
  7. T

Looking forward to all the info. here.