Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. J

I have a 2021 PW that came with an 8.4 UConnect. I ordered a 12-inch screen from the site below...

I have a 2021 PW that came with an 8.4 UConnect. I ordered a 12-inch screen from the site below and a local shop installed it. It works great...
  2. J

Front valence part #

I'll take a look at the CJC inter cooler guard. Thanks
  3. J

Front valence part #

Thank you so much! The Navy having to help the Army again - I should have expected that. Old Soldier
  4. J

Front valence part #

5. J

Front valence part #

I damaged the front bumper valence on my 2021 Power Wagon. I'm trying to buy a new one but when I go on Mopar there are two different ones that say they fit my truck. One appears bigger than the other when I looked it up on Mopar Parts Giant - see below. How do I know which one to buy? I don't...
  6. J

Ram 2500 Full Underbody Protection Kit (5 Pcs) | SWB | Double Cab

Appreciate you keeping me straight guys - was hoping I found the unicorn that could answer the question.
  7. J

Ram 2500 Full Underbody Protection Kit (5 Pcs) | SWB | Double Cab

New Power Wagon guy here. Make sure I'm not missing something - will this fit on my 2021 Power Wagon? https://www.asfir.com/skid-plate-set-549171b.html
  8. J

Front camera and upgrading to 12-inch screen info

I have a 2021 PW with an 8.5-inch screen. I don't have a 360-degree camera. I wanted to add a front camera and a 12-in screen so I bought the products below and wanted to share with the forum in case you want either/both. I added links to both sites and YouTube install videos as well...
  9. J

Tonneau Cover

I have a Diamondback and I love it. However...recently I've realized that it makes it difficult to carry big things without removing the panels. I'm thinking I'd like the BAKFLIP pasted below. It has a 400 lb load capacity on top and I could fold it up against the back of the truck and use the...
  10. J

Multi-functional tailgate -- can't find one for sale

Does anyone know where to buy a multi-functional tailgate? Maybe there didn't go production with these but I'm seeing them on different sites, but not for sale. This is one functional mod that would help this old paratrooper. Thanks - Jack
  11. J

2023 Power Wagon Rebel $90K

That's what has me confused. They are calling it a Power Wagon Rebel with a Cummins in it. I'm thinking someone mislabeled it. Not to mention the price.
  12. J

2023 Power Wagon Rebel $90K

Can you believe a 2023 PW here in TN is over $90K? Guess I'll be keeping my 2021 PW and be happy.
  13. J

Are Track bar upgrades worth the money?

Thank you - I'm now sold. Buying now.
  14. J

I have not. I wasn't aware of that but I'll do it when I return to the US. I have another 14 months here in Saudi. Thanks for all the insights - Jack
  15. J

Case in point - I was 10 days post-op for a hip replacement from a parachuting accident...I had a 2 1/2 suspension lift sitting in my garage and a Jeep longingly staring at it...You'd be surprised what a man can do scooting around the garage floor on his butt. One successfully installed...
  16. J

Thanks Sailor - that makes sense. PW didn't align the geometry when it lifted is 2"...you've given me something to consider. BTW, my oldest son is a shellback from the LPD Arlington.
  17. J

I've been in Jeeps since 1994 and I understand adjustable track bars to center the axles after putting on suspension lifts. I am new to PWs and I see some are upgrading rear track bars and to a lesser extent front track bars. I've read every thread I can find on three different RAM forums but...
  18. J

Manual fold-out mirrors

Thanks. Will look them up.
  19. J

Manual fold-out mirrors

Request your help. I'm serving overseas so I don't have access to my 2021 PW. It came with the non-fold-out mirrors and I want to change to the manual fold-out kind, black with turn signal. If you have access to the part #, please send it to me. I've searched multiple sites but it seems there...