Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. tsanfilippo

Warranty is up in one month - Any thing I should look for or have the dealer check out?

Have you used it yet? Did you get mopar or after market warranty? thanks
  2. tsanfilippo

Warranty is up in one month - Any thing I should look for or have the dealer check out?

Thanks, and yes I do that to all my "sitting" batteries and it works great. My 2010 Camaro still has it's stock battery. My RZR's had 6 year old batteries that worked great as well. Quad the same. I bought this truck in Nov. 2022 and the previous owner didn't!
  3. tsanfilippo

Thanks, totaly agree with your comment, one thing I did notice was my batteries were not holding a charge, since the truck sat so much, all the electronics are in use even when it's sitting. I took it in a month or two ago and had them tested, they gave me two new batteries under warranty...
  4. tsanfilippo

I have a 2020 3500 with only 14K miles and the warranty will be up in late April of 2023. Just wondering if anyone has any suggestions for me to have the dealer check before it's gone. Anyone recommend that I extend the warranty? thanks
  5. tsanfilippo

DEF Excessive Usage

Nick, interesting and I will ask my ford friend, But are you saying your oil change interval towing is 15,000 miles? I was planning on an oil change interval of 7K regarless of what the computer says, just because even 7000 sounds like a lot of miles (my last Ram 2005 2500 I did every 5K) and...
  6. tsanfilippo

DEF Excessive Usage

I just drove from Denver to Hurricane UT and back via i-70 about 1350 miles round trip about 150 gallons of diesel and used 5 gal. of def. seem excessive that is about 3.3% if I am getting 9 miles to the gallon of diesel. I was doing 75-85 MHP most of the way. Pulling about 7,000 lb. load on...
  7. tsanfilippo

Anyone know how to get your Build Sheet Servlet with the 3 digits codes?

fyi when using this tool it is CASE SENSITIVE. I was getting error messages and changed my letters to uppercase and it worked fine.
  8. tsanfilippo

Crap Firestone Transforce tires

Brutal_HO: I was curious how your Falken Wildpeak A/T3W 285/65R20 have panned out for you? How many miles did your or Do you think, they will go? Did you like them? Thanks for the information!
  9. tsanfilippo

Thanks for the update. How many miles do you have on your Duratracs? Are they stock size? Wondering what how many miles one can expect from those.
  10. tsanfilippo

So how did the Coopers AT3's Hold up over the last couple years??? Let us know. I want a good ride that lasts 40K or more miles.