Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. bhal212

Satellite reception weak

Does anyone else experience a temporary (1 second) loss of radio signal whenever they are even remotely near tall trees? My wife's Wrangler (Uconnect 4c) doesn't do it, and neither did her Grand Cherokee (5), driving in basically the same areas, so I believe it's specific to this truck...
  2. bhal212

ARIES 205041 3-Inch Round Black Steel Nerf Bars - $100

I bought a set of these nerf bars brand new about two weeks ago. A nut on the back of the passenger bar was not welded on straight and it broke off. Aries sent me an entire new set as a warranty replacement, and I don't have the room nor desire to keep these parts. Supposed to fit any 2009+ crew...
  3. bhal212

Future HD owner

Greetings! Current owner of an '07 1500. Last spring my wife and I purchased a used travel trailer and we learned two things after the season was over. #1, our 5 year old boy absolutely loved it, and #2, we were way too crowded. So we sold the trailer and bought a small (<10k) fifth wheel...