Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. bdle

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

Finally picked up the truck today. Good luck to everyone still waiting, really sucks. Thanks to brv10 for all the help. Happy New Year to all.
  2. bdle

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

My order date 2/27, build date 6/22, ship date 7/23 and various estimated delivery dates
  3. bdle

Estimated delivery changed to Jan 1st. Multiple emails to Mike MacDonald, no response.
  4. bdle

According to dealer my truck is in NJ and has been "hot tagged", tentative delivery is now 12/23. I'll let you know how it works out.
  5. bdle

Ordered 3500 DRW limited Feb 27th, dealer said they found truck in Texas 4 weeks ago. Still waiting