Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. Wineaux

Adding 3rd Brake Light on Cab & Chassis

I am having trouble with getting an aftermarket 3rd brake light to work on my Cab and Chassis truck. I checked the blank plate, and the plug still runs to it. I don't see why they would need to change the wiring from a regular 3500. I thought that maybe it just needed a fuse. Nothing on the...
  2. Wineaux

Ram 3500 - Grape Hauler

Hello all, I want to introduce myself and my new truck. I just picked up a Ram 3500 for my family business. I will haul wine grapes and other winery-related items for my family business. Hence the name "Wineaux" The truck is a 2022, 4x4, Regular Cab, Cab & Chassis 60" 6.7l Engine ASIN...
  3. Wineaux

Maximum Towing Capacities for Conventional Trailers

Howdy, all. I am curious about maximum bumper-pull towing capacities. I am in the market for a Ram 3500 4x4 2dr. I can find the GCWR and Maximum Towing weights, but do those apply to bumper-pull towing applications? Ford specifies the different weight ratings between 5th-Wheel and...