Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. Hukdup

Mobil 1 or Castrol 0W40 for 6.4?

My dealer said the same. Took it in for first oil change last week. They pulled out a box of penzoil 0w-40 and poured in 7 qts. Haha. Just watch them the first time and make sure they’re using the correct oil. Good luck
  2. Hukdup

Aftermarket bed lights?

Has anyone installed an aftermarket bed light kit on their 4.5 gen?
  3. Hukdup

1st Oil Change

Just hit 330 miles. Going to have mine changed next week at my dealer. Might buy a service plan after that. They have really good deals locally here at my Ram dealer. I’m an anal diy guy thru and thru. Picky about my oil, filters, change intervals. Going to hard for me to let go and not do my own.
  4. Hukdup

Programmers?

Yea. Totally agree I’m sitting on 275 miles. Haha. Just wanting know for the future. But by 60k there should be a few companies that have programmers ready to roll
  5. Hukdup

Programmers

I’ve read somewhere that a programmer for our ‘19 up 6.4s aren’t available. Plus I cannot find any for sale. Also, I remember reading that we would need to purchase an “unlocked” ecm before even being able to use a programmer. Anyone shed some light?
  6. Hukdup

Post Pics of your 2019+ 2500 or 3500!

Looks great. I like those a lot. Which brand/model are they? I’ve been debating on which ones to buy?! I also like the N Fab Epyx steps.
  7. Hukdup

Programmers?

I’ve read somewhere that a programmer for our ‘19 up 6.4s aren’t available. Plus I can find any for sale. Also I remember reading that we would need to purchase an “unlocked” ecm before even being able to use a programmer. Anyone shed some light?
  8. Hukdup

Beginning to think he was confusing my truck with a Cummins.
  9. Hukdup

Thanks brother
  10. Hukdup

Ouch. Sort of scary to me with Amsoil. I purchased my 6.4 3 days ago. And when I asked the dealer what oil they use on the 6.4. He said they use “mopar 0w-40” which is Rotella 0w-40. And it’s great for the 6.4s. Anyone heard or been told the same?
  11. Hukdup

I love the all black
  12. Hukdup

Just bought this beauty Wednesday! First HD/2500 truck I’ve ever owned. I love it! Doubt I’ll ever go back! 2019 2500 Tradesman 6.4/3.73. Came gooseneck/fifth wheel ready. Still in my “break-in” period. But so far. I love this truck. Averaging 16mpgs town and backroads. Also took advantage of...