Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. Speedracer93CobraR

Are there more 6.4's on the road now?

Arkansas - the Hemi has become more desirable to farmers here. There are far more gas burning HD's on the road here now than there were 2 or 3 years ago. It is not just with RAM, but it's harder to get an HD Ford in gas than diesel right now. These guys are finding that the emissions are a...
  2. Speedracer93CobraR

What did you do TO your RAM today?

Any tips or input on this install? Would you remove the bumper if you did it again?
  3. Speedracer93CobraR

Pulsar tuner 2023?

So, I am looking at picking up this Pulsar; but I have a couple of questions. I have the AEV ProCAl Snap to adjust my tire pressures and speedometer for different tire sizes. Do you guys have any idea if the Pulsar will work on top of that or would I have to delete my ProCal? Are people...
  4. Speedracer93CobraR

522 Copper Poly and 521 White Unless you mean the RAM! LOL
  5. Speedracer93CobraR

Pulled my Father In Laws truck from the painter to a shop he is having install a fuel tank and system into.
  6. Speedracer93CobraR

Cord for 2023 6.4 gas engine block heater?

I haven't even looked to see if you could add a block heater/warmer to the gas burner. That would be nice though.
  7. Speedracer93CobraR

Powerstop Brakes

Well crap. No stock as I am looking so far. Let me know if you guys have a source.
  8. Speedracer93CobraR

Powerstop Brakes

Now to really stir it up... Should I get the standard Z36 kit with slotted and drilled rotors or get rotors that are not drilled?
  9. Speedracer93CobraR

Powerstop Brakes

I am about to replace brakes on my truck. I wanted to see if you had any updates on how the Power Stop brakes are doing.
  10. Speedracer93CobraR

Drove her down to the river.
  11. Speedracer93CobraR

Going from 35/12.5/20 to 37/11.5/20. Thoughts?

A few things: 1. These tires are made in the USA which I like. There are not many still made here. 2. Mine are load range 'E'. Did the place you are looking to buy from tell you something different? 3. I'm averaging about 1 mpg better in town, maybe more. That's not a lot, but I look at it as...
  12. Speedracer93CobraR

I don't have factory air, but I added an Airlift kit with the wireless setup in the rear. I ended up using a basic Rough Country 2.5" level kit in the front. Kit is hardly accurate as it's just a spacer. I have not had any issues with it and didn't notice a change in ride from the factory...
  13. Speedracer93CobraR

I got my AEV ProCal and love it. It was easy and straightforward to install. I adjusted my speedometer for my new 37's and got the TPMS system adjusted. It's silly how nice it felt to adjust that and not see the darn TPMS light!
  14. Speedracer93CobraR

Just for reference, here is a side by side comparison of a Yokohama Geolander 35/12.5/20 and the Nitto Ridge Grappler 37/11.5/20 not mounted yet. It makes the 37's look really tall. I should have measured the Yokohamas to see if they 'run small'
  15. Speedracer93CobraR

UPDATE: I did it. I went from the 35/12.5/20 Nitto Ridge Grapplers to 37/11.5/20's. I would like a better picture, but this is all I have for now just after getting them installed. I only have a level kit in the front. Cons: Rub - I do have some rub at 'full lock'* I already had some...
  16. Speedracer93CobraR

Just a note regarding weight of the 2 different sizes. I was interested in the difference with the 37's being a little narrower. Nitto's site says this regarding the Ridge Grapplers: 35/12.5/20 - 70.5 lbs. 37/11.5/20 - 72 lbs. The weight difference is very small which is interesting.
  17. Speedracer93CobraR

Yes. I will continue to run my stock wheels.
  18. Speedracer93CobraR

Do you think the 11.5 will be too narrow?
  19. Speedracer93CobraR

I have a 2020 RAM 2500 with a leveled front end. I currently have 35/12.5/20 Nittos on the factory "night edition" wheels. I am thinking about going to 37/11.5/20 tires. Thoughts?