Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. R

12 pin connector and Trailer Surround View Camera

Question for all of you that are WAY more educated than me on this stuff. We ordered our ‘22 3500 with the trailer surround system. It was working fine until about two weeks ago. Now I just keep getting the message pictured. I’m using the connection in the bed of the truck. BTW, both of my 12...
  2. R

‘22 Ram 3500 diesel ticking noise

I have a ‘22 Ram 3500 6.7 HD diesel that has a ticking noise under the passenger side floor board when I am going uphill with my trailer. As I ease off the accelerator at the top of the hill it goes away. Running down the road is quiet. Thoughts. TYIA
  3. R

I am so confused about the trailer camera options

Hello all! Newby here. We have a ’22 Ram 3500 and purchased the trailer rear view camera option. We had issues with the camera system the other day. When we unplugged the cable, the pin came out of the receptacle on the bumper. Can this be repaired? If not, I need to replace the part on the...