Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. D

What did you do TO your RAM today?

Did you get them from the Ram dealer? I am waiting on a call if they can get them for my Laramie. Thanks Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. D

2023 HD Crowdsourced Order Tracking & Waiting Room

Where is yours going? I ordered a 2500 Laramie Megacab with the Hemi and Night Edition mid October. Mine is supposed to be in Orlando 2/24, then trucked over to Cocoa. Good luck with yours!! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. D

I don’t have the truck yet, in about 3 weeks I hope Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. D

As far as the AMP power steps, I sent in the question about the 2023 Mega Cab Hemi 2500 and I got back no info other than they are always looking to add new products. I stopped in my 4 Wheel Parts store and they said they should work. I heard the air bag equipment can get in the way but I don’t...
  5. D

Did you get a response? I will be getting my 2023 Laramie Mega cab with the gas hemi is about 6 weeks and want to put those on my truck. I am curious if they will work before I order them. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. D

My 2500 Laramie shows 2/2 and shows an expected delivery date of TBD. It was March 17 so I hope to see an updated date soon. Any idea about how long it takes to get to the Central Florida area? I am ok with 6 weeks, just curious if anyone has any experience with this. Thank you Sent from my...
  7. D

2023 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

That is correct, it only replaces the 12” digital cluster with the old style cluster. My truck just got built with level F and it has second row heated seats and wireless charging Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  8. D

I concur, got my update today via email at 3:12pm EST and got a text at 3:31pm. It’s going to be built, Yippee!! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  9. D

I believe that is the date it will move to the next step, so in your case it will be starting the build process on that date. There are several discussion about the ship date representing the next step date until it is actually completed. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  10. D

I would check with them. I ordered in mid-October with a similar truck to yours and I am in D1. However I have the A97 package and not the Level 2. I believe both are the same except without the digital instrument panel. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  11. D

2023 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

Did you order the same truck? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  12. D

But then it’s a Ford. I saw a video and they stated a year wait time for a F350 or F450, didn’t say which in the video Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  13. D

Me too :) Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  14. D

Like you, I really liked the older analog cluster. I don’t know if my new truck will have the digital cluster, which is fine with me. I was kinda looking forward to it but i believe with the chip shortage my Laramie won’t be getting it. Either version is fine with me Sent from my iPhone using...
  15. D

I am guessing that is wishful thinking. I bet they continue as though nothing has changed and will let the recall happen afterwards either at the dealer or at the factory depending on where it is when they fix comes out. Personally I hope you are right as I ordered the Hemi but I doubt this will...
  16. D

Maybe wishful thinking but I am wishing it happens
  17. D

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

Hopefully that means the dealership is getting it any day or has it, hopeful thinking for you
  18. D

4.10 Gearing Daily mpg not towing?

Thanks for the conversion
  19. D

I agree, I really like the night edition look. Maybe there will be a mod to make it a real hood scoop.