Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. LaRochelle

What did you do TO your RAM today?

6000k in the garage... and lots of it..
  2. LaRochelle

Its really not as bright as it looks in the pic.... plus they only really come on when the door is opened. I don't drive around with them on. Although I have also converted my entire house over to 5000K LED's and painted all the trim gloss white, Maybe I do like things a little brighter. :cool:
  3. LaRochelle

Trucks from Hertz

It was quoted online at van horns along with three other similar trucks. I put money down on it without looking at it and they had over ten people that day calling about it. one guy flew from Alaska to Iowa to buy one of the other ones. The day after I put money down to hold it, they listed it...
  4. LaRochelle

Trucks from Hertz

Mine is a Hertz Truck . Bought with 13,000 miles for $35000. had some small scratches but I have had no problems and plenty of factory warranty left on it. I couldn't pass up the deal. I was looking at tradesman's that were the same price. Mine is a 6.4 bighorn with level 2 upgrade. Black...
  5. LaRochelle

Switched out the dull interior lighting with some new LED's. Its amazing with the technology they put in these trucks nowadays that they wouldn't make interior LED's standard.
  6. LaRochelle

Made my receiver holder. I thought about cutting up the under floor storage boxes to fit it under there but i think this is going to work better anyway.
  7. LaRochelle

Can't wait to install it......

My last truck had a fox box under the rear seat and I loved it. It was molded to fit the storage space under the seat. As far as I can tell now they do not make a box yet to fit the 2500 storage area like we have. Their new boxes are made to fit the 1500's with no under seat storage areas. I...
  8. LaRochelle

**SOLD** Fold Flat Floor

Taken out of my 2019 Crew Cab. Fold Flat Floor, Perfect Condition. $100 Located in Central Illinois
  9. LaRochelle

2019 Blacked Out Bighorn 2500 6.4

My two main reasons for getting the 2500 this time.
  10. LaRochelle

I really do feel like I did get all the options I wanted and I like the interior on this truck as much as the outside :cool: The all black cloth interior matches the all black exterior and makes it super hot in the summer. HaHaHaHa It doesn't have the night Edition though... but I already...
  11. LaRochelle

Moto Metal 20" with Cooper AT3

I am looking to sell this set of 4 Metal Moto 970 Gloss Black wheels 20" +18 offset and the Cooper AT3 XLT's 286/60 R20. TPMS included. perfect shape less than 2000 miles. I can send more pictures if your interested. $2200 Located in Central Illinois. They are still on my truck until the new...
  12. LaRochelle

*SOLD* 2019 Factory Wheels and Tires

Ok. I got your PM. I will give you a call
  13. LaRochelle

I found this truck listed online along with 3 others just like it. They were different colors, but all Bighorn and Level 2 upgrades. I put money down on it before looking at it and then had to wait 2 weeks before the dealer received it. They bought these 4 trucks from an auction in Texas. The...
  14. LaRochelle

Factory TPMS still in wheels
  15. LaRochelle

Set of 4 Factory Polished Aluminum Wheels and Firestone Transforce tires 275/70-18 for sale in Central Illinois. 14,000 miles on tires. $800
  16. LaRochelle

Can't wait to install it......

We want to see more install pics! Which stereo do you have and was this custom made or how exactly did you order it?