Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. mugello21

Add trailer TPMS

Good call out. I usually search but didnt this time. Was at my camper and had a quick thought. Will check to see if those parts fit the 2023. I noticed a bit of chatter on diff parts for 23 for some models when in the order thread
  2. mugello21

Add trailer TPMS

Picked up my 23 rebel 2500 back in march and kind of regretting not adding the trailer TPMS now. Did the rest of the trailer tow stuff except that because I already have an aftermarket one but started to crap out and thinking it would be nice to have everything in one spot. Is it possible to...
  3. mugello21

2023 HD Crowdsourced Order Tracking & Waiting Room

Oddly enough mine stayed on track with the info they gave me when I asked for rail status. The sent me that screen shot that had the rail status and the range of delivery and it was spot on.
  4. mugello21

2023 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

Ordered in October, my 2500 rebel was finally delivered this week to Koons. Picked up last night.
  5. mugello21

Final koons update for me. Picked up my truck last night! Sits alot higher than my 1500 rebel did and actually surprised me. Also surprised no rubberized rebel mats like my 1500 had. Love the new cluster and happy I went with 12in media this time. Air suspension is great. The steering is a...
  6. mugello21

Same truck I guess ha.
  7. mugello21

Koons update: Truck has arrived at dealer! Picking up friday.
  8. mugello21

Koons update on my truck shows it at railyard exit this morning. Should definitely be this week!
  9. mugello21

Mine is unloaded for sure at bayview. Just waiting on a truck I believe.
  10. mugello21

Both. Last week it said april 9th. I freaked. Sent email to koons. They sent me latest rail update showing unloaded and est delivery 3/27. I checked ram tracker the next day and it also said 3/27 now. No changes since then.
  11. mugello21

Im there waiting to go to koons. Expected delivery is Monday. Moved from 29th last week. Well see if it holds
  12. mugello21

Well that escalated quickly. @brv10 can you confirm status please and/or rail status? Thanks!
  13. mugello21

Finally moved to production status! 4/24 estimated delivery but hopefully sooner than that. May go ahead and move my truck in advance to stay ahead of the market.
  14. mugello21

I didnt know this was a thing on these trucks. Interesting
  15. mugello21

2023 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

Great news. Youll prob be the first rebel posted. Cant wait to see it. I am still waiting for mine to go into production. Should have been 2/2 but that has come and go and status is still d1