Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. JC16

Torque specifications

Appreciate you!!
  2. JC16

Torque specifications

Hi guys, Anyone knows what are the torque specs on a 2022 Ram 3500 AISIN TRANSMISSION: Transmission oil pan lug nuts. Transmission oil pan drain plug. Front & rear differential cover. Thank you so much in advance!
  3. JC16

How about change the transfer case fluid on my 2022 Ram 3500 dually 6.7 turbodiesel?

2022 Ram 3500 HO DRW: 75W-140 for front & rear differential? THX IN ADVANCE!
  4. JC16

Rear GAWR

So frame & suspension has to be upgraded as well is that what you are saying?
  5. JC16

Rear GAWR

I’ve seen a bunch of people re rating the axles as they run 19.5’ wheels and tires. Anyway you could find the AAM specs on the front & rear? I will greatly appreciate it
  6. JC16

Rear GAWR

Axles are rated for more than that, its rated @ 6k on front & THX FOR THE QUICK RESPONSE!! well, a lot of owner operator are saying the opposite since axles are rated for more than that. Axles are rated at 6k (front) & 9,750lb (rear) because of the original piece of **** (tires & wheels 17’)...
  7. JC16

Rear GAWR

Hi Ram brotherZ, I have a 2022 Ram 3500 DRW. Anyone knows What is the front & rear GAWR please? I know it’s not 6k (front) & 9,750 ( rear) according to door jam decal. Can’t find nothing on the AAM manufacturer website. Thx in advance!!
  8. JC16

GAWR vs GVWR Question

Hi, I have a 2022 Ram 3500 DRW. What is the front & rear GAWR please? I know it’s not 6k (front) & 9,750 ( rear) according to door jam decal. Can’t find nothing on the AAM manufacturer website. Thx in advance!!
  9. JC16

Fog light for 2019 Tradesman

Would I be able to get the same guys please? Hi, Would I be able to get the same ones please? I have a 2019 3500 DRW Thx so much in advance.
  10. JC16

Lets see what you are towing!

11. JC16

HAULING LIFE
  12. JC16

Why level your truck?

Hi folks, Anyone has an idea about the max tire size on factory suspension (no leveling, no lifting) 2019 3500 DRW Tradesman thank you in advance.
  13. JC16

2019 3500 RAM DRW 2019 KAUFMAN TRAILER