Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. V

Horn bump sounds too long

Searched but didn’t see this posted before. Is there a way to rig the horn so that I can just bump it for a short chirp, like when you’re at a stop light and the guy ahead of you is asleep at the wheel? I read that the steering wheel switch for the horn is connected to canbus, which adds a...
  2. V

Bed step light

Love the retractable bed step, but would really like to be able to see it better when stepping down from the tailgate at night. Has anyone figured out a way to add a small light somewhere to help with this?
  3. V

What are these wires?

2020 2500 Tradesman, regular cab, bare bones config. I just bought this, and am looking at upgrading several things and trying to figure out what I have. Anyone able to give me any info re these wires under the dash? Picture is looking at the right sight of the space after you remove the...