Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. D

2021 Ram 5500 hotshot secret engine oil results

Thx - I’ll switch to 5w40 year round cause I tow heavy every day
  2. D

Yep I’ll call them again and ask them all these questions I really hope that since the engine is brand new the test might be inaccurate
  3. D

You are right ! I took a change and now I’m paying for it…
  4. D

Yeah this sample was taken at 11k mark.
  5. D

Thx for your response ! Hopefully that improves ! What kind of analysis do you recommend and what kind of engine oil are you using ?
  6. D

Yeah I’ll give them a call ! You can order their testing kits on hotshot secret website.
  7. D

Hello everyone, pls forgive me if im posting this in a wrong thread. Need some info from the folks that have been using hotshot secret engine oil. I just bought a 2021 Ram 5500 (currently fully stock) that I use for towing heavy loads everyday. I changed the initial factory oil at 3k miles...
  8. D

2019 Aisin shifting is weird and poor - why?

Got it - thanks that explains why the dealer told me that the software version that was mentioned doesn't apply to my 2019 Ram 5500 - so as of right now - there is no solution to the problem for my 5500 cause the dealer told me the latest software update for my truck was at the end of...
  9. D

Thx - was this for ram 5500 ?
  10. D

Private message send ! Thanks
  11. D

Thanks for sharing - I saw this video but I just wished he shared his tsb’s in youtube comments.
  12. D

Hello, I have a 2019 Ram 5500 / Aisin - with the same issues of tranny downshifting way too aggressive only while I’m tow haul mode - too it to the dealer and had ecm and pcm udadated - nu luck - same issues... truck has 52k miles - this is really frustrating.. Ram Cares - can you please confirm...