Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. K

Honking - chirping - 3 three horn beeps honks chirps - when I leave my vehicle - merged threads

An option: Z Automotive’s Tazer DT RAM module is a potential soft-disable for the dreaded 3 horn honk on Chrysler vehicles. The unit must stay plugged in to the vehicle at all times to work. Last update was that it wasn’t playing well with uConnect5 on the 2022 trucks but they were working on...
  2. K

CDT Audio Alpine Speaker Replacement

I decided to go ahead and install the fast rings today on all four doors. I suppose they helped the smallest little bit. I did the passenger side and then the driver side. This let me stop in the middle and compare between the two sides. I maybe heard the slightest boost in mid bass on the side...
  3. K

CDT Audio Alpine Speaker Replacement

I found your thread through an exhaustive internet search in an attempt to fix the atrocious sound that my 2022 Ram 2500 makes with its Alpine system. I ordered all the same bits from CDT. Left my blood all over the inside of the doors laying down pounds of sound deadening material. And...
  4. K

Honking - chirping - 3 three horn beeps honks chirps - when I leave my vehicle - merged threads

Still no fix for this insane "feature," huh? That's disappointing. I hope someone can figure it out soon. Being a camper and pulling a 5th wheel means i accidently do this all the time late at night or early in the morning while in packed campgrounds. I'm sure people hate me just as much as I...