Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. jakalafus

Front and Rear Collision waring on startup

Had not started the truck for a while yesterday. When I did start it, the collision warnings, service suspension, tons of warnings and most of the warning lights on the dash were going nuts. Tried to start again and same thing. I ended up disconnecting the batteries for 30m. Then was fine...
  2. jakalafus

Extended warrNty

Any recommendations for a Mopar max care warranty online? Dealer wanted 8k and looks like average online is 2400 for 7/75.
  3. jakalafus

Stock Fuel tank

My build sheet says added 5 gallons fuel capacity. Anyone know what the 2019 3500 stock will hold? 33 or 38?
  4. jakalafus

Indigo Frost interior

Anyone else ordered with indigo frost interior? I was tired of wating for my truck to start to build(ordered the DRW on 4/1 w/ indigo interior) so looking online I cannot find a single DRW with that interior from any dealer around me. Wondering if that is my delay.
  5. jakalafus

Titan replacement fuel tanks

Anyone have good luck with the Titan OEM replacement 50 gallon tanks? I have the Transfer flow on my 2016 but they are not making them anymore. My mechanic said he has seen 2 of the Titans that dropped out of the frame.
  6. jakalafus

Another AZ

Queen Creek AZ here. Currently driving a 2016 3500 DRW HO and waiting on a 2019 DRW HO that I ordered 4/1. Ill let you know when I sell my 2016.