Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. D

Ram 3500 HO Aisin Temps

I think that was my concern. I didn’t hear the fan kick on and the temps kept climbing. I’ve never seen over 181 on the truck at all and that was pulling my Toy Hauler climbing out of Laramie WY. The truck is a 2021 with about 16k miles on it and it’s been absolutely perfect so far. I’ll check...
  2. D

Ram 3500 HO Aisin Temps

the weather was a little humid today but not bad. I’ll check the levels tomorrow to see if anything is low. Appreciate it.
  3. D

Ram 3500 HO Aisin Temps

I agree but it’s never done that before today. At least I’ve never seen that and I have the 4 main temps on my main dash screen so I keep an eye on it closely. The weird thing was it was 76 degrees and when I finally took it on the highway for about 10 miles it only cooled down to 174. It didn’t...
  4. D

Ram 3500 HO Aisin Temps

Hello, I new here and I would appreciate any insight on something I noticed today. Normally my 6.7 HO with the Aisin temps usually run about 163 to 167 when I drive the truck. I’ve seen temps has high as 177 when I was pulling long grades with the camper this summer doing about 70mph. Today...