Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. S

2023 HD Crowdsourced Order Tracking & Waiting Room

My order was 1/20; built 2/8; estimated delivery 4/11. After 4/11 passed, it went to 6/19. Shipped on 5/20. Estimated delivery just changed again to 7/3. Ridiculous. It will lose one year of value before it’s even delivered.
  2. S

2023 2500 wait times

I ordered a 2023 Laramie 2500 on January 20th. It was built February 8th and estimates to be delivered April 11th. As far as I know, it hasn’t yet shipped out of Mexico. I can’t get a response from FCA on a status. Probably quicker to pay the Cartel to get it across the boarder illegally.
  3. S

Stellantis Deceptive Business Practices

Let me clarify. FCA said to wait. The certificates for 2023 models were not yet released. The customer service person kept in touch telling me it should be soon. On December 9th she called to say certificates were approved for all models. She submitted a synopsis of my case with 5%...
  4. S

Let me clarify. FCA said to wait. The certificates for 2023 models were not yet released. The customer service person kept in touch telling me it should be soon. On December 9th she called to say certificates were approved for all models. She submitted a synopsis of my case with 5%...
  5. S

Thank you. I reached out to them today
  6. S

The deception I refer to is #1- the emission reprogramming had a major effect on fuel mileage and power; #2- being told they would offer an employee discount on a new truck (5% under invoice) and after a 4 month wait being told they would only offer 1%. I agree, court would be an uphill battle...
  7. S

That was my plan but was waiting for warranty to expire. Thankfully I did, as the turbo replacement was about a $2,500 repair.
  8. S

I agree with you 100%. I don’t like lawyers and didn’t mention one until they changed their offer after waiting 4 months. I had already sent my order for a 2023 to the dealer and asked them to hold off until the promised certificate was issued. I felt that retaining a lawyer was my last option...
  9. S

They never did go out of their way. I’ll have to look for one of those dealers you speak of. Most dealers around here are MSRP or higher. I assume prices will come down once they catch up from COVID backlog but I need a reliable truck asap. The bottom line of my lengthy complaint is, Stellantis...
  10. S

Has anyone been lied to or mislead by Stellantis when dealing with a warranty issue? I’ll try to make this post as short as possible since it is a long story. I have a 2016 Ram 1500 ecodiesel. Loved the truck until they reprogrammed it to comply with emission standards. Stellantis letter...