Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. J

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

A big thanks to the people on this forum who helped me through the 9 month build process with some great advice. I was originally quoted 3-4 months. In the end both my dealer and the manufacturer took care of me. This picture is after complete Kelderman 6” suspension with bumpers (winch...
  2. J

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

Actually some 8-9 month from order date trucks are just being delivered. Looks like most seem to be the higher optioned ones.
  3. J

The tracking website now shows my truck has shipped with an estimated arrival date at the dealer of 10/29 to 11/10. No more TBDs!!!! So I decided to wait patiently even though this has happened before and then reverted to TBD again. For those who are “long delayed” like me, my order date was...
  4. J

It sounds like our trucks must be in the same delayed shipment. Ordered 2/26. Built 6/14. Fully optioned $100K truck. Instead of no communication I have gotten the "hail damage", "lost keys", "bad ECM", "shipping first in last out" and now my favorite just in from the manufacturers rep "we...
  5. J

For those of you who are "long delay" like me I thought you would be interested in what I found out today. Order date 2/26. Build date 6/14. DRW Longhorn 3500 mega. I talked to the dealership General Manager a couple of days ago who assured me that at the next manufacturer rep meeting my...
  6. J

I am in the same boat but more excuses. My order is going on it's 8 month birthday. Nothing to celebrate. I got the stolen keys excuse. I got the hail damage excuse. I got the defective ECM for HO engine excuse. My 3500 Mega drw longhorn was ordered 2/26. Built 6/14. Went from KZLD to KZ...
  7. J

I was originally told the keys to my truck were lost. You would think it would be easy to make a new key. But it was explained to me that the chip in the key is in short supply so it takes forever.
  8. J

So it moved from KZLD to KZ. What does that mean? LD was “long delay”? Maybe they got the part they needed?
  9. J

Almost three month wait on an ECU? The most frustrating part is no info from FCA or the dealer.
  10. J

Mine was built 6-14. Ordered 2-26. I am getting close to your 106 days with fingers crossed. Thanks for the update.
  11. J

I have read recent posts regarding long delayed trucks. I thought I would post mine so those of you who ordered much later and received your trucks can be thankful and those who have been KZLD forever know you are not alone. Ordered confirmed 2-26 Built 6-14 KZLD for 3+ months now. No...
  12. J

I called the dealer today for my twice a month update. He said "great news your truck has shipped and is currently in Arizona". My dealer is in Las Vegas. The ramtrucks.com website still says "tbd" for both arrival at dealer and shipping date. I called the Ram customer service number to...
  13. J

Thanks for the info. Based on my experience with FCA so far, I had a feeling nothing was going to happen.
  14. J

My confirmed order date was 2/26. Build date was 6/14. 3500 DRW Mega cab limited longhorn. I have called the ram customer service number and they have opened a "case" and given me a case number. I have been promised a call back five times now and nothing has happened. Has anyone else whose...
  15. J

I did not sign up with the attorney because I thought I would give them at least 8 months to deliver my truck, even though I was told 16-20 weeks when ordering. My order was processed on 2/26. The attorney's extensive research did provide some interesting information that might be helpful to...
  16. J

My 3500 DRW Longhorn Limited order was confirmed on 2/26/22 and has not shipped. Congratulations! I think the major frustration with most everyone is the lack of communication from FCA. Why the delay with particular trucks that are equipped similar to trucks that are shipped sooner? I have...
  17. J

Thanks! The last info I got was a Mexican cartel had stolen the keys of this particular shipment to try and exhort some money. Unbelievable.