Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. F

Aisin transmission filter service

Just replaced the Aisin trans filter and serviced the fluid. Got a check engine light during the initial series of starting stopping the engine. Ran through the gears while stationary and everything was looking/feeling good. Drove around for a bit but the check engine light did not...
  2. F

(Set of 6) 20" Inch Cali Summit Dually-Lifted 8x200 Black/Milled Wheels

Thinking of getting these for my 22 3500 DRW mega. Anyone here have them? If so, any issues? Tips on installation. Any pics you can share? Looks like I can wrap these with 275 65 R20’s with stock height. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. F

Tailgate drop button

I have a 2022 Bighorn and it doesn't have a tailgate drop button on the overhead console. Although I would like it. However, I do have the aux buttons in the center console. I'll bet I can tie into one of the aux buttons. Anyone have a wire diagram for the overhead console with a tailgate drop...