Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. F

New update breaks stuff

Anyone know if there is a new update coming out soon?
  2. F

Aisin transmission filter service

Awesome, thanks guys
  3. F

Aisin transmission filter service

Just replaced the Aisin trans filter and serviced the fluid. Got a check engine light during the initial series of starting stopping the engine. Ran through the gears while stationary and everything was looking/feeling good. Drove around for a bit but the check engine light did not...
  4. F

(Set of 6) 20" Inch Cali Summit Dually-Lifted 8x200 Black/Milled Wheels

Thanks for the info on this guys. It is well received and much appreciated. 35 12.5 R20’s will fit without rubbing with stock height? Guess no one here has these wheels though. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. F

More than it already does? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. F

Thinking of getting these for my 22 3500 DRW mega. Anyone here have them? If so, any issues? Tips on installation. Any pics you can share? Looks like I can wrap these with 275 65 R20’s with stock height. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. F

New update last night (Nov 8 2023) 25.51

Yes, I have a 22 3500. I’ll pm you Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  8. F

New update last night (Nov 8 2023) 25.51

I believe this is the latest update. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  9. F

Uconnect 12.0 Update

Awesome, thank you Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  10. F

Uconnect 12.0 Update

Mine is at FCA-MY23.T25.48-PROD Seems like updates are released is stages. Not sure how it works, but some people seem to get them much quicker than some of us. Anyone figure out where to get the update files so we can do it manually. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  11. F

T25.48 update issues

Mine changed also after it updated. Even though I had no indication that it did update. Bring up the apps menu or page. Look up on top of the apps page. It gives you an option to view your favorites, or all of them. Once you have selected all. You have options on the left side of the screen to...
  12. F

Uconnect 12.0 Update

So mine finally updated but I never saw any notification of it. I went to the app page and noticed the menu is different than what I was used to. It defaults to my favorites. Up on top of the screen you can select all. That brings up all of the apps and can navigate to the settings from there...
  13. F

T25.48 update issues

Thanks for the info. Let me know how you make out.
  14. F

T25.48 update issues

Had about a hour drive to enjoy the morning on a lake. It tried to update, but got an error, -04 or something. Should have taken a picture. Does it try to update again in the near future? Nothing on the way home.
  15. F

T25.48 update issues

You have a copy you can share for the folks that don’t get it OTA?
  16. F

Uconnect 12.0 Update

I don’t see a SB for that. Did I miss something?
  17. F

Uconnect 12.0 Update

I’ll second that
  18. F

Uconnect 12.0 Update

Yep, in the settings. I believe I have the latest update. 2022 UC5 Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  19. F

Can anyone post what the interior tailgate release switch looks like please

What color is your console? I’ll trade ya mine that doesn’t have the tailgate button, for yours. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  20. F

Uconnect 12.0 Update

Hope you got your system squared away, Jimmy07 Anyone hear of an update to the latest? I’m still having intermittent issues. Now that they are using different hardware on the 23’s and newer. Where does that leave us guys and gals with semi working 22’s with Uconnect 5? Sent from my iPhone...