Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. Caleyvtwin

Adding Auto Dimming Headlights

Hey guys, I’m wanting to add auto dimming headlights to my truck. (2020 2500) I have look but haven’t seen a thread for doing this. Could someone point me in the right direction on the best way to accomplish this?
  2. Caleyvtwin

*Found everything* WTB front bumper, grill, and surround for a 2020.

My son rear ended a car with my wife’s truck this evening and I am needing a chrome bumper and chrome grill part along with a left headlight. Please let me know if you have anything. Thx
  3. Caleyvtwin

Door panel question.

Are the door panels the same on a 1500 and 2500?
  4. Caleyvtwin

Beginning my MODs (Updated 2/3/24)

We’ve had our truck for almost a year now and I couldn’t be more happy. Coming from the Ford world I am super pleased with the performance. So we needed a 3/4 ton to pull a 40’ 5th wheel and I didn’t want or need the expense of a Diesel. So we found a 2020 6.4 tradesman with 10,000 miles on...
  5. Caleyvtwin

My truck

Just showing my truck
  6. Caleyvtwin

Power mirror alfaobd settings

I have searched and read but I’m missing the information to activate all the power mirror settings. Could someone point me the direction for the AlphaOBD coding pls.
  7. Caleyvtwin

Fender Flair Question.

I have look and haven’t found anything, but I was wondering if OEM fender flairs off a 2020 Ram 1500 will fit a 2020 Ram 2500?
  8. Caleyvtwin

7” EVIC Cluster for 6.7 **(SOLD)**

I ordered a used EVIC for my 2020 Gas and they sent me a Diesel. I cannot use it and am looking to get my money back on it. I have 350 in it. It had some minor scratches in the lens which I have polished out. I will ship it if anyone is interested.
  9. Caleyvtwin

Where do you buy parts

I am curious, where is everyone’s preferred place to buy parts? I know there are several places online to get new parts with a discount, but what about used parts online or any special place you buy that is quality with reasonable pricing. What is your favorite parts source?
  10. Caleyvtwin

2020 2500 6.4 Fuel mileage

This may be a repetitive question but I haven’t seen anything in my searches. My wife and I are looking at buying a 2020 2500 6.4 3:73 for a combo daily driver/camper towing truck. I am curious what everyone is getting empty vs loaded fuel mileage.