Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. W

Hood Height Request

I have a 2023 PW on order and trying to determine if it will fit in my garage as is or if I will have to move a shelf. Can anyone measure the hood height of their PW? The 2023 will have the hood scoop, but I assume the front hood height should be close to the 2022s. Thank you
  2. W

Any 2023 Orders?

Is anyone ordering a 2023 Power Wagon? There is a thread for discusing 2023 orders in General Discussion, but very few Power Wagon orders there. Almost all the discussion is focused on the Limited and Laramie trims. I am working on a order for a 2023, my first Ram truck, and would appreciate...
  3. W

Worth waiting for 2023

I am in the market for a Power Wagon and found a 2022 model at a local dealership equipped very similar to what I would build. The truck comes with the level 2 equipment group, I would have ordered the level 3, but they added some of options from level 3 such as Uconnect 5 with 12" screen. Now...