Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. W

2023 HD Crowdsourced Order Tracking & Waiting Room

There seem to be a few PW on the tracker that moved into various stages of production. Hopefully that is a good sign that a lot more will be changing status soon.
  2. W

Hood Height Request

Thank you
  3. W

Hood Height Request

I have a 2023 PW on order and trying to determine if it will fit in my garage as is or if I will have to move a shelf. Can anyone measure the hood height of their PW? The 2023 will have the hood scoop, but I assume the front hood height should be close to the 2022s. Thank you
  4. W

I put in my order for a PW in September and was moved to scheduled the 19th of November, along with some other early PW orders. I don’t think any of the PWs have progressed from there yet. Hopefully Ram decides it is time to make a batch of PW soon.
  5. W

I maybe reading it incorrectly, but previously the statusCode had C, D1, KZ, KZM, and then KZX. The currentStatus field is consistently N.
  6. W

Parsing the xml, looks like my truck status is KZX. {"statusCode":"KZX","statusDesc":"Delivered","arrivalDate":"","statusUpdateDate":"","display":"N","currentStatus":"N","order":"6"}],"vinDetails":{"brandName":"RAM","modelName":"2500 POWER WAGON CREW CAB 4WD","modelYear":"2023","vin": …
  7. W

It’s a black Power Wagon
  8. W

My dealer just sent me an email with an estimated ship date of 12/5. I don’t see it on the tracker yet, just says scheduled, not in production. That is a lot faster than I was expecting.
  9. W

I placed an order for a black Power Wagon on the 24th of September. The status was changed to D1 on 11/18.
  10. W

Price negotiated from MSRP

I sent them the best quote I found, mentioned I did not expect they could match a quote from a high volume dealer, but I preferred to work with a local dealer and would like to know what they could do.
  11. W

I got my quote from Ron Tonkin CJDRF. They were within the price of shipping for MD and Granger. I also preferred having a chance to take delivery myself in case there were any issues with the truck.
  12. W

I was quoted around 4.2% under invoice for a Power Wagon by MD and Granger. My local dealer was able to do 1% below invoice. That was within the cost of shipping the truck to Oregon. Went with the local dealer.
  13. W

Hemi or Cummins cheaper option breakdown

The schedule they release winter blends and the temperatures they target are based on the local area. Because the kerosine based grade 1 is less efficient, they want to add only enough to the blend to avoid gelling at expected regional lows. Even then, there are no guarantees. I speak from...
  14. W

Hemi or Cummins cheaper option breakdown

The arguments of routine maintenance and resale aside, do people also consider the other complexities of a diesel? I currently have a diesel (not a truck), my first and likely my only, and I was surprised by some of the limitations and complexities. I do a lot of long road trips throughout the...
  15. W

Any 2023 Orders?

Power sliding rear window (GFE) is listed in the 2023 price guide as part of the level 1 equipment package for the Power Wagon.
  16. W

2023 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

Page 148 in the updated 9-15 price guide lists the sports hood standard only for the Power Wagon. It is optional for other trims. The Rebel is not included in the guide.
  17. W

Any 2023 Orders?

Yes, the sports hood and telescoping mirrors.
  18. W

Any 2023 Orders?

You are right, I just checked again and they are listed in the back under standard equipment. Not sure how I missed them the first time.