Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. towpig

What did you do TO your RAM today?

Added rigid industries hood mounted flood lights on the front and bright source work lights to the magnum rack in the back. I run the amber filters on the front lights in the winter when plowing snow (seems to be easier on the eyes). I have everything wired to the factory aux switches.
  2. towpig

Power Wagon Grill Part Numbers?

Yes, when I say similar I meant they have somewhat the same black utilitarian look but yes, they are not the same. And yes Im interested in the moustache grille. Although I would be open to seeing the 75th anniversary grille on there too. Anyone out there done this?
  3. towpig

I have the black tradesman grill. Although the PW grille and tradesman grille are very similar, I wanted to see if anyone has done it so I could see what it looks like. The OP and I have very similar looking rigs, I was hoping he had done it so I could see it for comparison.
  4. towpig

Did you ever figure this out? I’m wanting the same thing for my rig
  5. towpig

Lets see what you are towing!

Speedtech lights 50” micro. See link. https://www.speedtechlights.com/full-size-light-bars/k-force-micro-50-tir-full-size-led-light-bar
  6. towpig

This set up is just nasty
  7. towpig

Always working.
  8. towpig

What did you do TO your RAM today?

Added Carhartt seat covers and a inrico POC radio.
  9. towpig

this one is pretty short (22 feet) to most goosenecks you will typically see. I would have gone bigger but I have to back this in to my garage and it’s a tight squeeze with zero room for error.
  10. towpig

The new gooseneck trailer at work.
  11. towpig

16 foot 10ton tri axle dump. Light work in this pic but a more recent pic of the setup
  12. towpig

Post Pics of your 2019+ 2500 or 3500!

Working
  13. towpig

Speedometer variance with bigger tires

I think he means that the gps speed that is showing up is actually being pulled from the trucks speedo and not a stand alone reading from your actual gps and no the truck doesn’t rely on gps for speedometer readings.
  14. towpig

Hey everyone, new member from Canada. Came from a 2017 ram 1500, my business grew and so did my towing weights and this is the new rig. 2022 ram 3500, single cab, long box tradesman with 6.7 HO. I haul 23-25k with it regularly and it’s amazing what this truck can do. I also daily drive this rig...
  15. towpig

Luverne Prowler Max grille guard?

I ordered the Luverne prowler max (same as the one on the white truck in this thread) which also has the flat step but with the Canadian winters and driving through brush I’m worried I’m going to ruin whatever lights I mount down there. I think it’s best I get them higher up at bumper level plus...
  16. towpig

Luverne Prowler Max grille guard?

Hey, is there any room on that lower cross tube (at the bottom of the mesh) to install fog lights with a round tube clamp? or are there mounting holes on that tube? I just purchased one of these and I'm waiting for it to arrive and thought I'd start figuring out my lighting options for this bar...