Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. B

2023 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

My 23 3500 SRW HO Long Bed Limited was built on Saturday and the payload info is now populating in that tool. It shows around 3700# payload which seems pretty low. I was hoping it would be more in the 4000# range. But I understand the trim level plus AISIN hurts.
  2. B

2023 HD Crowdsourced Order Tracking & Waiting Room

I have been following you, as I think we have similar builds. Thanks for the info. My Limited 3500 SRW was suddenly scheduled and built in the last week after the long delay since Sept. I know the wait isn’t over yet, but it’s progress. Approaching is the day I make the hard decision to...
  3. B

Agree, I would have never ordered a Ram at MSRP. The Limited 3500 HO I have on order is $8k more than MSRP on a King Ranch F350 HO.
  4. B

Just my luck. Yesterday I got frustrated and ordered a 2023 F350. Same day my Ram 3500 finally gets scheduled after ordering on 9/26. Not sure which route I’ll go.
  5. B

2023 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

Same here but since 9/26. Mark Dodge confirmed everything is okay with my order, nothing in particular holding it up. I even asked to reprint a fresh Priced Order Confirmation and there were no restrictions. Frustrating seeing all the progress on other orders placed later, but I’m happy for...
  6. B

Waiting on my ‘23 3500 Limited Crew Cab Long Bed ordered from Mark Dodge…. I’ll be adding a fuel tank/toolbox combo and B&W Turnover ball. Is there a good source for these in Lake Charles or Beaumont? I think I could save some $$ rather than doing it at home (West Texas). Thanks!
  7. B

Totally agree, I ordered a 23 Limited Night Edition today and the OWL on those tires throws the whole look off.
  8. B

Sounds like A69 is currently not available for the 2023 Limited 3500, according to Mark Dodge. Anyone hearing anything different?