Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. Wondermutt

1” traxda level on stock shocks

Just got mine in mail last week. Temp solution until I can afford a Thuren system (or justify it). Hope to install myself in a week or so.
  2. Wondermutt

Using full size spare

Front passenger tire has an unrepairable puncture so I put the full size spare on. How long can I use this spare while I wait for my new wheels/tires (about a week)? 2019 Mega 2500.
  3. Wondermutt

Crap Firestone Transforce tires

33k on my Transforce tires. Only slight outside tread wear on fronts. Served me well though probably don’t handle as well as better tires. Just got a hole in front passenger tire that doesn’t look patchable (too close to sidewall). So trying to decide on next tires. Front runners are...
  4. Wondermutt

DEF - What brand do you use?

Super tech from Walmart. No issues in over 10 fillups
  5. Wondermutt

What are you listening to today?

Gojira while lifting weights in garage.
  6. Wondermutt

Is the 2500 a good all around truck, not for towing all the time?

I purchased my 2500 Mega 6.7 with the intention of getting a travel trailer soon. Looks like that won’t happen now though we could rent one instead through RV Share. I drive 90 highway miles round trip to work so it doesn’t really get used as a grocery getter. Have three growing teen boys...
  7. Wondermutt

CP4.2 and current mileage and build date.

6/19 build date. purchased 4/20. 11,500 miles no issues.
  8. Wondermutt

6.7L Miles

2019 with 11,300. Purchased April 2020
  9. Wondermutt

Mega Cab vs Crew Cab

Have 3 boys (12,10,10) and chose Mega. Behind seat is great to store extra clothes (soccer), tools..etc. I probably would have been just as happy with the Crew. Sometimes I think the Crew looks better proportion/ style wise but that should go away once I level and have more aggressive tires.
  10. Wondermutt

Whose running 295/70/18 w/factory wheels

Did you need to do an alignment afterwards? Looks good.
  11. Wondermutt

What did you do TO your RAM today?

Are yours the same color as jadmt?
  12. Wondermutt

Whose running 295/70/18 w/factory wheels

Nice. That’s pretty level for a stock suspension.
  13. Wondermutt

Burning Plastic Smell

From what I understand, the engine uses more fuel to work harder and generate the heat necessary to burn the residue in the DPF filter. My first Cummings too, so someone correct me if I am wrong.
  14. Wondermutt

Burning Plastic Smell

Not sure if the notice pops up or if you need to be in the DEF screen to see it.
  15. Wondermutt

Burning Plastic Smell

Diesel? Sound likes you had your first diesel exhaust fuel regeneration. It smells.
  16. Wondermutt

What did you do TO your RAM today?

Those look great. I have the same color 2500 except a Megacab. Love the wheels and tire combo too. Is yours leveled or stock?
  17. Wondermutt

MOPAR - MAXCARE - Zeigler - Extended Warranty Merged Mega Thread

I used Chryslerfactoryplans.com. It starts on the day you purchase the truck and runs concurrently with factory warranty. It showed up on my account on Mopar.com less than two weeks later. I believe it covers some but not all of the emissions system.
  18. Wondermutt

Bonjour..... Hi

Nice. What tires/size are those? Leveled?
  19. Wondermutt

2019 2500 Mega CTD

Thanks
  20. Wondermutt

1st oil change question

Bozo, you put forth a good argument. I see your point. Thanks