Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. peewee86

How much oil consumption is normal for the Hemi?

My first oil change for my 6.4 hemi was just shy of 2000 miles. I considered this my break in oil change. I drained out less than 6 quarts of oil. Including the oil that was in the filter, call it a full 6 quarts. Since I didn’t know exactly the quantity of oil that was put in from the factory...
  2. peewee86

Easy light bar installation. You can do this!

I frequent a lot of different user forums but normally I rarely join in unless I have something to add. Other than member introductions this is my first post. This last weekend with the COVID-19 keeping me stuck around the house I got busy with installing a light bar on the front of my 2019...
  3. peewee86

Greetings from Minnesota

New to the forum. I have been reading regularly since I bought the new truck last August and figured it was time to join. My 2019 2500 that replaced my old 2003 Ram 1500 Quad cab. I will start a few new threads highlighting some of the upgrades that I have added to the new truck. -PeeWee