Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. tojo

Sold..... Aux switch harness

SOLD - never used - custom aux switch harness Thinking of adding aux switches to your truck because you didn't buy it that way. So did I. I ordered a wiring harness from Florotory to complete the job but never installed. Quality work. Clean connections with crimping and heat shrink tubing. I...
  2. tojo

AUX switch panel

Brand new.... Never installed in a vehicle. Alt trailer height, tow/haul, and traction control buttons on top. AUX 1-6 on the bottom row. $160 to your door
  3. tojo

Center Console Armrest

For Sale..... Your armrest seen better days? I got a center console armrest for your 2500/3500/4500. Black in color, coin holder, media connection group (usb, SD card, and AUX port). This was in my old rig, so it's used but in great condition. $175 local pickup or $215 shipped to your door.
  4. tojo

Greetings from PA

Hey all! Glad to be a member here. I actually signed up last month but have been checking out a lot of the posts already and garnered some great info and insight. Ordered my new truck on Sept 12, 2022. I can't wait for it to get here. I previously owned a 16 Ram 2500 MegaCab and sold her 4...