Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. R

Shifting out of park

Ok,ty. I never had the dealer address this warranty issue because I had a few warranty issues and I wasn't too impressed with the ability of them to fix things correctly in addition to loosing the truck for a few days each time it went into the dealer shop.
  2. R

Shifting out of park

Are you referring to a lever in/on the steering column you mentioned in an earlier post?
  3. R

Shifting out of park

Ill have to read that ,ty
  4. R

Shifting out of park

My concern is that eventually the truck will not come out of park and Ill be stuck somewhere with my truck in park with my trailer hooked up.
  5. R

Shifting out of park

2019 Ram 2500 Diesel Limited -if I keep my foot on brake with engine idling in Park the shifter will not move out of Park until I keep my foot off the brakes for 5-10 seconds.This has been a problem since the truck was new, I now have 40,000 miles on it, out of warranty. Any others still have...
  6. R

Rambox and tailgate locks

Great info,TY.
  7. R

2019 Ram 2500 diesel " high pressure fuel pump recall"- my truck has been at the dealer 4 days for this recall-any of u dealing with this?

I did not see the weight of the AEV front bumper on their site; any idea on the weight w/o winch?
  8. R

Rambox and tailgate locks

Im also unable to lock My 2019 2500 diesel Rambox 's separately when leaving truck for service despite inquiries with service depts. I did find that when the RAMBOX locking mechanism fails ( common problem) the Rambox ceases to open with the fob so it's a step in the right direction.