Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. J

WTS 3500 SRW night edition wheels with factory tires - new

These are from my recently purchased (last week) 3500 SRW night ed. Drove the truck home from Mark Dodge Thursday night, and had the wheels/tires removed and replaced the next morning. Tires have ~50 miles on them. I did have the factor TPMs sensors swapped over, but I have a set of 4...
  2. J

Retrax under MSRP?

Got ~10% off another brand at tonneau factory outlet. Call them
  3. J

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

Do we know when the fix will be available to dealers for install?
  4. J

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

Received an email from Mike yesterday AM. the truck was delivered at MD 12/8. waiting for a recall fix now...
  5. J

Initial Post 10/11/22 11/10/22 An update: Got in touch with Mike on 10/16 Heard nada for ~ 3wks and emailed him on 11/9 for an update. Got a response today. Truck is on a rail car as of 11/8. Tracker updated this AM indicating shipped. Expected delivery 12/1 MD told me 15-25 weeks. If it...
  6. J

Does 3 months sitting in a rail yard count as really late?
  7. J

An update: Got in touch with Mike on 10/16 Heard nada for ~ 3wks and emailed him on 11/9 for an update. Got a response today. Truck is on a rail car as of 11/8. Tracker updated this AM indicating shipped. Expected delivery 12/1 MD told me 15-25 weeks. If it makes it here by 12/1 that’ll be...
  8. J

Ram 3500 SRW Mega 6.7L SO Osrdered from MD on 5/30. Built 8/11. KZ or KZLD since Original est delivery date of 10/5 On 10/3 delivery was bumped up to 9/28 Then on 9/29 back to TBD. No update on the tracker since then. I’m guessing it was supposed to be on the train and missed its spot for...