Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. D

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

I'll jump on the appreciation train too if @brv10 wouldn't mind? Shows built as of 10/27. Thanks! VON: 56313737 VIN: 3C63RRJL8NG400639
  2. D

2022 HD Crowdsourced VIN/Order Tracking

My dealer told me duallys can take significantly longer due to shipping logistics. Like I said...I'll HOPE I'm as fortunate. :)
  3. D

I hope I'm just as fortunate. Although having a window sticker with a delivery estimate somewhat makes me feel better.
  4. D

Mine went into production 10/25. Est delivery 12/22. Merry Christmas to me.
  5. D

Finally D1 status on the new dually.
  6. D

New Member - Western WA

I just ordered this one on 7/30. The 2500 I ordered (and didn't end up taking) took just over 3 months.
  7. D

New Member - Western WA

Thanks guys! Every time I step back from a 1 ton to a half ton I regret the decision. Hopefully this one sticks around for a while!
  8. D

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

Thank you! This is actually round two for me....my '22 2500 showed up and I rejected delivery for multiple paint flaws. Made me revamp the whole plan. Hoping for better luck/quality this go'round!
  9. D

Finally placed the order for my '22 Ram 3500 Laramie DRW, VON # 56313737. Tired of waiting for the '23. Moving up from a 1500 after replacing the 27' hitch towed travel trailer with a 42' 5th wheel. Granite Crystal, HO, 4.10's, Night Edition, Air Assist, ....basically everything but the 12"...
  10. D

New Member - Western WA

Good morning all, new the forum but frequent lurker. Impatiently waiting for the delivery of my new '22 Ram 3500 DRW Laramie. Currently driving a '21 Ram 1500 Laramie. Bigger RV = bigger truck. Can't wait. Dylan