Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. PCT

Passenger Fog not turning on after adding fogs to Trademan

I just finished installing the Foglight kit from Allmoparparts + the jumper harness with the 2 pins that need to be added. Programmed the truck using the instructions from https://www.ramforum.com/threads/5th-gen-2019-foglight-add-on-harness.174452/ . After being programmed, the driver light...
  2. PCT

Issues with Allmorparparts?

Has anyone had issues with allmoparparts before? My experience has been F**CKing terrible thus far. I ordered the foglight kit from them https://parts.allmoparparts.com/p-2019-ram-2500-halogen-fog-lamp-parts-kit-ram2500halogenfogkit , when ordered shipping was delayed over a month. Now i go to...
  3. PCT

Camper shell set up? Soft topper?

I have been searching for a camper shell for months now on market place… not luck. Is there any brands that are hard shells the ship direct to consumer? Leer and ARE require going to an authorized retailer even for just simple pricing. What are your thoughts on the soft topper brand? Open to...
  4. PCT

6.4L towing MPG?

I pulled a 26’ TT (30’ from hitch to bumper) from California Central Valley (near Stockton) to Sedona AZ. 4 days. Day 3 had huge headwind about 40 mph. Trailer dry weight is about 8k, with all of our stuff we’ll round to 9.5-10. I set cruise around 62 mph for a majority of trip. I averaged about...
  5. PCT

AlfaOBD Quality of life changes

Hey everyone, I just got AplhaOBD, and added my trailer brake, seems to be working alright! I was wondering if anyone recommened any "quality of life changes" like adding windows to your gauge cluster, adjusting splash screens ext would anyone recomend?
  6. PCT

Factory trailer brake controller

Does anyone know where i can buy a trailer brake controller for a 2019+ 2500? The main websites i use, Mopar parts giant, and moparparts, all dont have them instock...
  7. PCT

TSB- 24-001-20- Out of Bumper to Bumper

Hey everyone, i have a 2019 Ram 2500, and the AC kinda sucks. After researching there is a TSB out for this 24-001-20. I have two questions when it comes to this. 1) I am out of my Bumper to Bumper but i am still within my PT warranty. Can i have this done free of charge still ( im doubtful). 2)...
  8. PCT

Running board mounting brackets

Are all the mounting brackets the same? My co worker gave me running boards from his totaled truck (boards are oddly in shape). but i need to find the brackets and im struggling. I have found a few 4th gen brackets, will 4th gens work? Or if someone has a direct link that would be awesome! I...
  9. PCT

Cab Over America no drill lights

Has anyone seen these before? https://www.amazon.com/WIRELESS-MARKER-CLEARANCE-LIGHTS-TRUCKS/dp/B07NBXD1JR/ref=sr_1_5?keywords=no+drill+cab+lights&qid=1652148134&sprefix=no+drill+cab+l%2Caps%2C137&sr=8-5 They are no drill clearance lamps for your truck. I really dig them, as i do not trust my...