Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. Haleme

Map updates

My 2018 has factory nav and Panasonic head unit. Maps are getting pretty old, but works for the most part. Not seeing any map updates on the Uconnect site. Anyone know if Chrysler will actually provide any map updates for 8.4 models?
  2. Haleme

Aux Switch Wiring

I am adding Aux Switches to my 2018 2500. It did not come with the Upfitters prep, Snow Chief or any options I can see to support Aux switches. That said, I have purchased the correct switch panel to replace my existing panel and the kit from AirDelete.com to complete the job. My question on...
  3. Haleme

New Member in Virginia

Hello all. I recently sold my 2017 Ram 1500 Big Horn and purchased a 2018 Ram 2500 Long Horn. Love the new truck and it's amazing what changing the "Horns" offers on the interior! My daughter named the 2017 Snowball, so it has stuck on the 2018 as well. Have been busy with home renovations and...