Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. RancidLunchmeat

Power Wagon deal - Yes or No?

MSRP: $66,930 Dealer discount: $7,430 Rebates: $2,295 Price: $57205 To me, it sounds like this is a good deal. Not the best possible, but a good deal - especially if it doesn't come with financing through them. What do you all think?
  2. RancidLunchmeat

No notification, but dealer says I have an early targeted TDM incentive?

Has anybody encountered something like this? The only targeted incentive I've received from FCA is $1k on a Dodge Durango, that can also be used for $500 off any other FCA product. Negotiating a deal on a Power Wagon this past weekend and the dealer included an extra $1,250 in rebates (in...
  3. RancidLunchmeat

Factory Tonneau Cover?

Does anybody here have any experience or pictures of a HD with the factory Tonneau cover? Getting one from the factory at $695 is certainly cheaper than the ones I was looking to add after market by at least a 1/3, but I'm wondering about water proofing and security?
  4. RancidLunchmeat

Tariffs?

Anybody know how tariffs actually work? All the HD's are built in Mexico, correct? So the tariffs imposed next week should impact these trucks - are the tariffs paid by the manufacturer at build or delivery, or sale to customer? I guess I'm wondering if the tariffs would have any impact on...
  5. RancidLunchmeat

Speakers, 1500 vs 2500

Does anybody know where the two extra speakers are in the new 2019 1500's VS the 2500's? (19 vs 17?) Also, are there any other differences in the two upgraded systems other than the two additional speakers?