Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. joshuaeb09

What WDH would y'all use

Before the weight police show up - Kindly F-Off I'm staying well within my GAWR and GCWR and this is Texas. The crime around here has become untenable and I've got a Jayco 312BHOK locked down that I'm gonna move out to our property while I get our in-town house sold. What WDH would y'all snag...
  2. joshuaeb09

Which rear control arm "fix" - Poll

I'm a bit torn on the way I wanna go to replace the rear control arms for a number of reasons so I figured I'd turn to the group to get some input. Right now I'm 60/40 split looking at the Thuren 4-Link kit or the Metalcloak Rear arms. In the past I've used Core 4x4 stuff on these trucks and...
  3. joshuaeb09

Dual iDash Mounting Solution

Since there doesn't appear to be any really good iDash mounting solutions for our trucks that either A doesn't require a windshield mount or B cause you to lose the handle with more than 1 Gauge; I cooked up my own solution using a mount for the Edge CTS and the Banks dual pod suction cup mount...
  4. joshuaeb09

Mostly Thuren 2.75" vs Mostly Carli 3.25" - Thoughts ?

Getting ready to start buying stuff for my lift on the '22, but I'm torn on which way I want to go here so looking for some input from you guys running various setups. I usually have my weatherguard fairly loaded, but after my last toolbox break in I'm probably going to swap to a DiamondBack...
  5. joshuaeb09

CDT Audio Alpine Speaker Replacement

Figured I'd make a post since I've really only seen folks using CDT Audio stuff in the 5th gen 1500's. So far I've had zero issues with ANC (I did have to re-pin my metro adapters to get the phase correct, always check against the speaker you pulled out). They did require some minor cutting...