Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. S

2019 and up aftermarket gears for the 6.4 hemi

As the title says, has anyone heard any news about aftermarket ring and pinion sets for these trucks? Along with master installation kits? I love my truck, it's been great for the 15 months I've owned it. It has the AEV dual sport lift and 37s, came setup like that. For the most part it...
  2. S

Question for AEV dual sport lift owners

Has anyone hear with the AEV lift experienced a clunk from the passenger side axle housing, where it is making contact on occasion with the track bar? The point of contact is visible on mine in the paint between the 2 relocation brackets, right behind the lower sway bar link mount. I will...
  3. S

New member from VT

So, two days ago I bought my 1st Ram. It wasn't what I had planned on doing that day. I had a 2022 F350 Crew cab long bed. It was a truck I ordered last September and received in December. Had the 7.3. Any, the truck towed well, but there were things I didn't love about it. Took it in for...