Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. Cajones307

Added Wireless Android Auto

Glad to hear it works. I am on the amazon page now and was wondering how well it worked with Uconnect.
  2. Cajones307

1500 Jump Seat in a 2500???

I'm not concerned about any connectors as my tradesman has 1 electrical component in the jump seat that I never use. I have 4 kids and I have to use the jump seat when we are all in the truck
  3. Cajones307

1500 Jump Seat in a 2500???

Anyone make progress on this jump seat solution?
  4. Cajones307

1500 seats fit into 2500 cab?

Great to know, I found a good set on marketplace, but I mainly want to swap the 2500 center seat for a 1500 with the shoulder belt. Do you know if this matches up?
  5. Cajones307

Installing Upper Glove Box in Tradesman

Do these part numbers include the trim piece to eliminate the gap mentioned earlier?
  6. Cajones307

AutoPark needs to go away!

My Tradesman has it.
  7. Cajones307

Excessive fuel consumption while towing?

I live in he Rockies so I never experience the "flat towing" I have a 31' travel trailer7800# that I pull a few weekends a year, I had a 19' ram 1500 what would get about 8.5 mpg when towing at 65 MPH. Long story short, I used to live on the road for work and put 98K miles on her in the 3.5...
  8. Cajones307

High idle at startup, how long?

My 22 does the same thing, I just hit 1200 miles and have only owned it this summer. I thought maybe the computer needed to adjust to normal operating conditions.