Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. T

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

Got a call from the transport company..... being dropped off tonight between 8pm-9pm tonight, 2 days ahead of schedule.... super excited and thankful for this group... been a long painful 6 months.. not as long as some.. but happy it's almost here. Will post a pic once I can... Thanks...
  2. T

2022 HD Crowdsourced VIN/Order Tracking

@OfficerDirtySanchez -- truck has been delivered to dealer and is waiting on a ride to Florida. Hopefully it will arrive next week. Thanks so much for putting this sheet together!!
  3. T

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

Got an email and a call its at the dealership... will probably take a week or so to get to it but pretty excited the wait is almost over. Who has had their truck delivered from Mark Dodge? Any issues? How much? I am roughly 800 miles away in Florida and was originally thinking of going to...
  4. T

@OfficerDirtySanchez Line 1520, VIN 3C6UR5FJ1NG364412 -- Status has been updated to KZM as of 10/24 Thanks!!
  5. T

Built Sept 1, Delivery date set to Oct 27, then went to TBD, then set Oct 20, but truck has yet to ship... so i see progression in dates but no progression on movement... unlikely to make Oct 20th date...
  6. T

@DrTron Here is a good link to the various codes as well as some other good info... (if you haven't already seen it) https://hdrams.com/forum/index.php?threads/build-status-codes-build-sheet-monroney-window-sticker-and-link-to-buyers-guides.2518/
  7. T

@OfficerDirtySanchez -- VIN 3C6UR5FJ1NG364412 (currently line 1506) went to KZ on 9/2 and an estimated delivery date of OCT-27-2022.. Thanks!!
  8. T

Can someone explain to me when the RAM app should work for my truck.... just curious... The truck was "In Production Aug-31-2022" and was "Vehicle Built Sep-01-2022" ..... I add my VIN in the app and it finds the truck but says it has to be activated on the in-vehicle touchscreen. So just...
  9. T

@brv10 tracker updated to built... can you see what the status code is on this? Appreciate it!! 3C6UR5FJ1NG364412 Thank you sir!!
  10. T

Happy to see movement as well, hope that delivery date is somewhat accurate!!
  11. T

Sadly i think they are different. Bc i wanted the safety package but couldn't get it on the 2500 but could on the 3500... made no sense... and both were Laramie trims... the more i asked the less it made sense... lol
  12. T

I would definitely double check with the dealer if you haven't already, bc when i ordered my Laramie the Tech pkg wasn't on the website for the 2500 Laramie, but the dealer was able to add it. ordered 6/18
  13. T

@OfficerDirtySanchez update for line 1495.... I got a "ship date" aka build date i presume, of 8/31. Thank you!
  14. T

@OfficerDirtySanchez Can you please update my current status to D1 as of 08/03/2022 Thanks
  15. T

@brv10 tracker updated to Scheduled today... can you see what the status code is on this? Appreciate it!! 3C6UR5FJ1NG364412
  16. T

Confirmed order on June 18th.....Nothing since then. Hard to sell when it sits, need my current truck as we camp often.
  17. T

That is brutal.... lol.. Guess i should stock up and get ready to sing!! :) Thanks guys appreciate it!!