Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. B

Carplay intermittent

If it was the age of the phone it would never work , this stupid thing works and then it doesn't never know when the glitch will show up. It appears there is a problem with U connect and lots of people are experiencing the same problem. I'm trying a factory reset next
  2. B

Hubs Not supported

Anyone else getting this message ? Not sure what this means
  3. B

Carplay intermittent

Seeing the message popup " Hubs Not supported " What does this mean ?
  4. B

Carplay intermittent

I have an I phone 6+ , tried my wife's I phone 7 with new cables , makes no difference , never know if it will work or not, There is no method to the madness, I've reset the phone, reboot each, looked at every setting on both the truck and phone and everything is good, My phone is connected to...
  5. B

Carplay intermittent

yes i've tried everything I can think of and am pretty sure it's truck related
  6. B

Carplay intermittent

The car play does not come up when I plug in my I phone , sometimes it does bur lately it's very unreliable. I've swapped cables and tried the wife's phone and still same results. I've gone into settings and enabled it ( which it was already enabled ) so that was not the issue , Not sure if...