Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. S

Suspension upgrade

I have a 2022 PW used for overlanding. I have been conscious of how much weight is added with each step. With Rack, RTT and all other in bed add ons I am at less than 650lbs. I should have no problem staying within payload range. I have noticed the famous rear end wag more with the added weight...
  2. S

Bak X2

I replaced my soft trifold bed cover with a BakX2 revolver cover. Now I can securely lock everything in. It fit perfect for my rotopaks mounted on Icky concept panels. I am waiting for a Putco low profile Tec rail with cross bars to mount a RTT just barely over the top of the rolled up cover. It...
  3. S

Tire Chains

Anyone running tire chains with 35 inch tires? Just wondering if you had any clearance issues.
  4. S

Rear Decal

I was thinking of changing the rear tailgate decal. Using the same script and sizing to read like this. POWER WW2AGON Thoughts?
  5. S

23 Ram Rebel 2500 HD Diesel

I think this new package will probably raid Power wagon sales by at least half. Not as capable off road as a PW but has much higher GVW and trailering specs plus the Cummins motor. It has a general look of the Power Wagon now. What do you think?