Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. M

Hood Vibrating at highway speeds

First off your Dealership LIED.... there's many threads on this Issue, my 2019 Power Wagon does it...it's noted at my dealership and with Ram Care. Let it blow off...A New Truck will be in my future Ram Care don't Care and the Techs at the Dealership are Clueless
  2. M

Replacement winch rope

I only have used mine twice since new (2019)...It broke pulling out a shrub for my Son yesterday, it looked liked yours plus had paint on it...from the Dealer Body Shop...smh Pretty sure they won't replace it
  3. M

Lets see those power wagons

4. M

Due to my back issues I had a buddy do it...wasn't bad, about 5-6 hours (only because I was in his way...grin).
  5. M

Here's my Delmonico Red 2019, Mods so Far...Drop in K&N Filter, 35" Nitto Ridge Grappler's Black Solid Steel Lug Nuts, RamBar, Kleinn On board Air w/Train Horns
  6. M

1st Oil Change

That's because it's Pennzoil...why they changed from Mobil 1 I'll never understand.
  7. M

Build Sheet

What has this to do with this Thread...???
  8. M

Train Horn Installation

Yes...my installer moved them a bit and drilled a new hole I think.
  9. M

Train Horn Installation

My Compressor and Tank is on the Passenger side.
  10. M

Train Horn Installation

The kit DOES NOT FIT a 2019...my installer had to relocate the horns to the rear.
  11. M

Post Pics of your 2019+ 2500 or 3500!

2019...NEW...? Why would it need "Paint Correction"
  12. M

File a Case with FCA....There should be a RECALL. My .02
  13. M

What, wha....where'd you get it...?
  14. M

NEW WINDSHIELD already - High quote and availability shortage?

I'm not sure there is a replacement other than OEM at this time. It took almost 4 months to get mine...FCA offered a replacement from Safelite u til the OEM came in but there were none. Got mine installed last week.
  15. M

We need more than documentation...We Need A Cure...!
  16. M

I tried to contact then on the 20th...No Response....
  17. M

Delivery Time Estimates

Probably DON'T have any Windshields...grin
  18. M

Is this fixed yet...?
  19. M

@RamCares...based on all the Hood Vibration complaints and same issue on 1500's...Will there be a TSB issued...? Mine does it also...I've mentioned it to my Dealer when it was in for other reasons but nothing written down.