Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. A

Towing Vibration

Good morning all, Does anyone have a significant oscillating vibration from the front end while towing? I have towed two different trailers, one 14K and one 3.5K and have the same vibration. Does not do it at all without a trailer. It starts at 70 mph. Thanks for the input.
  2. A

2019 3500 HK Megacab Sub Replacement

Good morning, I have the HK audio system in my new ram and am disappointing at the low end bass from the system. Has anyone replaced the factory HK sub yet? If so, where did you get the signal for an aftermarket amp from? Thanks all!
  3. A

Ram on hold at rail yard

Hello all, New to the Forum. I have a question, if this is the right place to ask. Has anyone heard of the Diesel HD's being on hold at any rail yards pending inspection of a fuel line? My new HD has been sitting at the local rail yard (VA) since 6/5. The dealer states it is not being...