Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. G

Dead and thought needs jumped?

My 2022 3500 Cummins sat for a few weeks and seemed dead as a door nail. With a charger on one battery, telling me battery is full, and a very strong jump pack on the other, when I attempted to start it weird things happened. Instrument panel flashing and wipers flipped on. Still won't even...
  2. G

Great price and service!

Mark Dodge and Koons seem to get all the love on Trucks purchased by forum users but want to reccomend Criswell RAM and Jourdain McCants in Gaithersburg Maryland . I contacted all three Dealers and they were were all close in price but Jourdain was the fastest to respond, extremely knowledgeable...
  3. G

Just picked up this week!

4. G

RAM Financing question

I worked a great deal (for today's market) on my new 3500 on its way with an ETA of Late Nov. The deal requires me to use the dealer financing ( not RAM financing). Has anyone encountered an early pay off penalty in this scenario? I anticipate a higher APR being offered than my credit union as...
  5. G

RAM build software glitch. Problems Ordering new Big Horn 3500 DRW

Is anyone familiar with software glitches in RAM build website and if so how did you get resolved? I'm trying to order front/rear park assist (my build says it's an option), but dealer build page comes back, rear only. They tell me system is forcing upgrade to "sport appearance" or "night...
  6. G

New 3500 DRW Factory Order. Should I upgrade the wheels and tires?

This week I plan to pull the trigger on my order. Likely with Koons in DC market. Some questions: Other than appearance, is there any benefit to the Aluminum wheel upgrade? I'm hauling a Truck Camper. I'm guessing a slight weight benefit to the aluminum but can't be more than 100#'s total...