Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. D

Crew-cab rear seat, FTF Portland, OR or close only

Posted on Craigslist also: https://portland.craigslist.org/clc/pts/d/portland-ram-2500-crew-cab-rear-seat/7694392876.html Replaced my standard diesel grey rear seat with a 60/40, so don't need this anymore. Asking $200, willing to ship, but that's at buyers coordination and cost. Shipping the...
  2. D

SOLD - AUX Switch Panel - 68476024AB

Aux Switch panel 68476024AB with 6 Aux Buttons, Tow/Haul, Traction Control, Front ParkSense, Rear ParkSense New, never installed $125 + Shipping
  3. D

AUX switch panel - 68476023AB

Aux Switch panel 68476023AB with 6 Aux Buttons, Alt Trailer Height, Tow/Haul, Traction Control New, never installed $100 + Shipping
  4. D

Connector / Cable / Wire Identification Thread

I searched, but didn't find a unified thread for identifying connectors in the vehicle, and I have a couple I need help determining. If there's a better place/thread to post this in, please let me know and this one can be deleted in favor of a unified thread. @Brutal_HO I have a 2022 2500...
  5. D

Park Assist modifications gone wrong

Today I finally got the time to put in the LED Foglights and Front Park Assist systems. The Foglights are working, though I am not sure if the cornering light function is working, but that's a low priority concern. The front park assist sensors/system seems to be working, but when the truck...
  6. D

The Oliphaunt - Our 2022 2500 Tow/Trip Rig

Earlier this year, our 2000 Excursion had a catastrophic failure converting itself from a v10 to a v7, so we picked up our 2022 2500 Billet Silver Metalic Tradesman CCSB off the lot. While we would have preferred a PowerWagon, we didn't want the extra dealer upcharge ($30k) from what we could...