Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. D

Aux Switches

I was able to get one from BAM, back in March of 2023, but what they sent me was a unit that someone else had returned because it had the wrong buttons for his truck. I know because they didn't even open the box when he mailed it back, and it still had his order forms, phone/email and credit...
  2. D

2022 Tradesman Rear Seat Remove

I'll try to take a look later, but it looks like I had the connectors clipped to the seat frame, but nothing connected into them on my 22 tradesman's original bench seat. These are from during the removal process.
  3. D

What did you do TO your RAM today?

Thanks, that's helpful
  4. D

What did you do TO your RAM today?

Could you take another photo with your phone/camera on the ground looking up? Ideally showing the middle of the winch to the outside of the frame if possible. I am curious how that vice winch mount will fit/interplay with the front hitch I have hanging down on mine. I asked the Vice team last...
  5. D

Rear center seat headrest

Did you find the one you needed? I remembered this thread as I was getting rid of my original 22 tradesman rear bench, so I pulled the headrests out before it went to the dump. Though now that I scroll up, I bet you are looking for leather, so probably not what you were looking for.
  6. D

SOLD - AUX Switch Panel - 68476024AB

I'll get you shipping info via DM quickly.
  7. D

Portland OR, But it's small and light, shipping should be pretty cheap within the lower 48.
  8. D

Crew-cab rear seat, FTF Portland, OR or close only

Posted on Craigslist also: https://portland.craigslist.org/clc/pts/d/portland-ram-2500-crew-cab-rear-seat/7694392876.html Replaced my standard diesel grey rear seat with a 60/40, so don't need this anymore. Asking $200, willing to ship, but that's at buyers coordination and cost. Shipping the...
  9. D

AUX switch panel - 68476023AB

No, they are different panels, with different models and buttons. Due to reasons, I ended up with 3 panels plus the OE Piano Keys one, which I assume nobody wants, so that's going in the trash.
  10. D

Aux Switch panel 68476024AB with 6 Aux Buttons, Tow/Haul, Traction Control, Front ParkSense, Rear ParkSense New, never installed $125 + Shipping
  11. D

AUX switch panel - 68476023AB

Aux Switch panel 68476023AB with 6 Aux Buttons, Alt Trailer Height, Tow/Haul, Traction Control New, never installed $100 + Shipping
  12. D

Found - Factory Black Carpet Floormats for 2023 Ram 2500

I might have a set from my '22. I'll verify tomorrow. I'm not sure if they are black or diesel grey.
  13. D

Factory fog lamp add-on

Or this thread: https://hdrams.com/forum/index.php?threads/fog-light-for-2019-tradesman.431/
  14. D

Factory add-ons

https://hdrams.com/forum/index.php?threads/fog-light-for-2019-tradesman.431/ This thread will have everything you need to do it yourself.
  15. D

Go To Snow Chains?

I haven't needed them yet, but I have a set of those in the correct size in the truck for in case the wildepeaks aren't sufficient. I am sure they will do the job if needed. I definitely would not put them on the front, but am leaning towards a set of autosock devices for the front if I get to...
  16. D

Backing Plate and Ram emblem?

I bought different parts, but I won't buy from BAM again because of it. The box they shipped me had the previous purchaser's credit card information, name, phone number and email address inside. When I called BAM about sending me people's personal information and used parts their response was...
  17. D

Backing Plate and Ram emblem?

Be careful buying from BAM. I've bought from them and gotten parts that still had the original sales receipts and RMA forms from the previous purchaser, with parts in bags open. BAM doesn't even open the returns before shipping then to the next person.
  18. D

Connector / Cable / Wire Identification Thread

I searched, but didn't find a unified thread for identifying connectors in the vehicle, and I have a couple I need help determining. If there's a better place/thread to post this in, please let me know and this one can be deleted in favor of a unified thread. @Brutal_HO I have a 2022 2500...