Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. LenTex

Which tuner? EZ-Lynk vs EFI Live vs MM3.

I'm assuming you have some experience based on your comment. Anything else you'd like to share about them?
  2. LenTex

Which tuner? EZ-Lynk vs EFI Live vs MM3.

Good info on this thread, folks. Thank you for all your advice. I'm still up in the air between EFI Live and EZ Lynk. The stored customer data with EZ Lynk is still a concern for me. I don't trust any government agency and I'm concerned that they can "find me" to prosecute me if they shut them...
  3. LenTex

Let's see them Night Edition Packages! :D

Love STT Pros. Mine are 37x12.5 R17
  4. LenTex

I call it Cornholio Mode
  5. LenTex

So... we recently bought a Black Diamond Crystal 2019 2500 for my wife. So here's her Night Edition along with my owner-blacked-out Hydro Blue Pearl 2020 2500.
  6. LenTex

Alpine 12” Screen Speaker Upgrades - my new set up

Originally I did that, but the 8" didn't do much for me. I ended up doing what I did above a few months after replacing just the factory sub in the factory box.
  7. LenTex

2019+ Tailgate top protector/spoiler?

Good to know! Thank you!
  8. LenTex

2019+ Tailgate top protector/spoiler?

I've done a somewhat extensive search on the internet, but... having a difficult time finding one of these for the 2019+ HDs. This is for the previous body style. I'm looking to cover the very top ridge of the tailgate just below the factory tailgate cap like this does for the "previous" body...
  9. LenTex

Regens at alarming rate!

Over six weeks now, still no codes. I doubt I'll run DE that concentrated again, but I will definitely continue to use it, along with the EDT version. I'm a believer.
  10. LenTex

DIY DPF cleaning?

I'm not saying you should do this... but I'll tell you what seems to have helped me in my situation with my truck constantly throwing "regen too often" codes all the damn time (about every week and a half). I bought a 64 oz bottle of Hot Shot's Secret - P040464Z Diesel Extreme Clean and Boost...
  11. LenTex

Regens at alarming rate!

I'm not saying you should do this... but I'll tell you what seems to have helped me in my situation with my truck constantly throwing "regen too often" codes all the damn time (about every week and a half). I bought a 64 oz bottle of Hot Shot's Secret - P040464Z Diesel Extreme Clean and Boost...
  12. LenTex

Vision Korupt and Cooper STT Pro

Not so far...
  13. LenTex

Vision Korupt and Cooper STT Pro

Got these put on today. 37x12.5 R17 Cooper STT Pro tires. Vision Korupt wheels, 17x9, +12 offset, 8x6.5 bolt pattern.
  14. LenTex

Alpine 12” Screen Speaker Upgrades - my new set up

So here’s the final product. Audiocontrol LC2i Pro, Skar RP-350 amp, JBL Club WS1200 12” subwoofer, American Sound Connection 12” ported truck sub box. Removed the factory sub and ran those wires to the LC2i Pro. Tuned it all and… IT… SOUNDS… FANTASTIC! Only issue is that the opening on...
  15. LenTex

Regens at alarming rate!

Mine is throwing a p2459 code about every other week, sometimes about a week and a half. It's annoying and concerning. Less than 65k on the clock, but the previous owner had about one third of the hours in idle.
  16. LenTex

DIY DPF cleaning?

"Drop it" meaning the dropping the enclosed system and bringing it in, or dropping the system and cutting the filter out and bringing it in?
  17. LenTex

DIY DPF cleaning?

I’ve got it but haven’t installed the bypass module yet.
  18. LenTex

DIY DPF cleaning?

Not seeing the Diesel Particulate Filter on there.
  19. LenTex

DIY DPF cleaning?

Interesting. Thanks y’all
  20. LenTex

DIY DPF cleaning?

That’s far less than I was thinking. Thank you.